The days of transactional workplace relationships are over. For organisations today, cultivating strong, healthy relationships with team members is vital to helping them feel supported and appreciated, which unlocks tangible gains in engagement and loyalty.
n this event hosted by HRD Connect and Yulife, Sam Fromson, Yulife co-founder & COO, and psychologist Hadassah Fromson delve into why better relationships are now crucial for organisations, including:
- Why strong relationships help all talent initiatives, from acquisition to retention to leadership development
- How relationships have moved beyond a transactional basis
- Live poll discussion: How important does your organisation consider its internal relationships to be? Very, moderately, somewhat, little, don’t know
- Qualifying the gains to be made from improved interorganisational relationships
- Defining the cost of poor communication in a working relationship