Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Collaborations change the HR tech landscape this week, as Amazon and Slack team up to take on Microsoft, JazzHR integrate with TazWorks, SHL launch a new solution for tech hires, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Amazon has announced that it will integrate its video conferencing and cloud services with team-collaboration tools from Slack, in a challenge to Microsoft’s dominance in the area. This partnership will link the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Chime video conferencing platform with popular Slack tools, which are designed to help teams work together on projects from wherever they are located (via Information Age).
- TazWorks has announced integration with Applicant Tracking System JazzHR. Apart from improving the overall candidate experience with mobile outreach tools and an easy-to-use interface, this integration aims to give hiring managers the ability to initiate and manage background checks from within JazzHR’s HR management software and help managers speed up the recruitment process (via PR Newswire).
- Greenhouse has introduced its interactive Hiring Maturity assessment, designed to help companies improve their hiring performance. Companies can leverage Greenhouses’ Hiring Maturity to assess how efficient their recruitment strategy is at present. This can help them improve their hiring performance and explore more areas of opportunities, even during a hiring freeze (via HR Toolbox).
More HRD Tech News:
- SHL has launched its Technology Hiring Solution to help customers automate and seamlessly scale the tech hiring process in a secure, remote environment that accounts for the current COVID-19 reality and beyond. The new solution combines 40 years of assessment science with the innovative artificial intelligence of its recent acquisition, Aspiring Minds, aiming to ensure the fastest and most efficient hiring for these highly sought-after roles (via Cision).
- Yello has announced the launch of a virtual recruiting functionality, designed help companies continue to recruit college students despite an uncertain recruiting season this fall. The company expects the virtual enhancements to be available later this summer, giving teams time to implement before the fall recruiting season (via PR Web).
- InfoMart has announced an integration of their proprietary software with CEIPAL. The integration is designed to provide a simple, modern experience for candidates and HR professionals alike (via PR Web).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.