Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Tech takes recruitment and learning into the new normal this week, as Ultimate Software and Jobvite team up to tackle talent acquisition, Glint and LinkedIn Learning take expert learning to new levels, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Jobvite has announced an integration with Ultimate Software that will allow employers to review a wider expanse of data that connects talent acquisition to post-hire performance. The integration will also allow users to push new hire data into UltiPro, so companies can maintain a single profile for each candidate/employee (via HCM Technology Report).
- SmartRecruiters and bias-free assessment provider Bryq have announced a partnership that will enable recruiters and hiring managers to seamlessly assess hundreds of candidates and find the right candidate for roles in a bias-free process (via Digital Journal).
- Glint and LinkedIn Learning have announced an integration that will embed over 100 expert-curated LinkedIn Learning videos directly into Glint’s action-taking capabilities, to help managers learn specific skills, and take action on team feedback more effectively. The integration comes after the launch of Glint’s recently announced Collaborative Action capabilities (via WebWire).
More HRD Tech News:
- BenefitMall has added new features and an online training centre to its Agency Workspace. Among the additions is a new Carrier Centre, which offers an easier search of carrier information and details in English and Spanish. Users also have secure access to recent activity and can more easily review upcoming renewal details (via HCM Technology Report).
- Bananatag has announced new features for better employee communication in larger organisations. The HR tech start-up revealed new and forthcoming features for Slack, Microsoft Teams and other collaboration platforms (via AiThority).
- Timecentric has announced the acquisition of Time Rack, a California-based provider of time and labour management software. Time Rack provides Time Rack 365, a time and labour management solution that allows employers to define business rules for their organization and track and calculate the hours worked by their workforce
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.
Was this article helpful?