Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
The post-pandemic world of remote working becomes a reality this week, as HR Tech providers transform their offerings to enable the new normal. Slack plugs companies together with its new update, Workday puts engagement at the top of the agenda, Salesforce brings in the new generation of video chat software, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP Successfactors has announced a series of updates and enhancements to its experience-focused approach to HCM technology. The updates include a Home Page and a Digital Assistant, SAP Work Zone for HR, People Analytics and the general availability of Embedded Reporting, Master Data Integration, and Embedded Experience Management (via HCM Technology Report).
- Workday has announced the launch of two new features in its People Experience solution, Workday Help and Workday Journeys. Both new features are designed to help employers better engage employees by supporting increased personalization and productivity (via HCM Technology Report).
- Slack has launched Slack Connect, a new feature designed to help companies better link together and communicate inside of their Slack instance, rather than what is currently possible within its shared channels feature. With this new update, companies will be able to plug their private communications into the private communications of other organizations, enabling simple communication while keeping the whole process secure (via TechCrunch).
More HRD Tech News:
- Salesforce has launched collaboration tool Salesforce Anywhere. The new app has video chat embedded, allowing team members to discuss next steps without the need for screen sharing. Messages can be attached to specific lines or customer accounts and employees can sign up for alerts, so that the relevant people are updated when a team member takes action on an item (via The Motley Fool).
- TazWorks has announced an integration with JazzHR, designed to provide hiring managers with the ability to initiate and manage background checks from within JazzHR’s award-winning HR management software, helping business managers speed up the recruitment process. The integration will also improve the overall candidate experience with mobile outreach tools and an easy-to-use interface (via newKerala).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.