Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Tech takes on coronavirus screening, faster payments and more this week, as UnitedHealth and Microsoft join forces to create ProtectWell, Payechex make real-time payments a reality, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP partners Rizing and SpinifexIT have announced the decision to join forces by integrating the latter’s Easy Migration technology to the former’s business transformation services in order to streamline the cloud migration process and transition to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll of customers. Through the combination of HCM technical expertise with innovative technology, the SAP partners aim to provide a cost-effective cloud migration process by eliminating the design and build phase in moving customers’ SAP on-premise payroll to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (via Inside SAP).
- UnitedHealth and Microsoft have collaborated to launch an app, called ProtectWell, which is aimed at helping employers reopen their offices as most states have begun easing shelter-in-place restrictions against the advice of public health officials. The smartphone app, which will be powered by Microsoft, will screen employees for COVID-19 and notify their employers and co-workers, in a push to provide peace of mind for employees returning to the workplace. Any workers found at-risk for the virus are directed to get a test, while the app notifies employers of the tests’ results (via CIO Dive).
More HRD Tech News:
- Paychex has become the first HR solutions provider to give business owners the ability to leverage real-time payments to deliver pay to their employees immediately. This facility has been much needed in the coronavirus crisis (via PR Newswire).
- Workhuman has launched a new product, Moodtracker, as a part of the Workhuman® Cloud suite of human-centered products. Moodtracker helps businesses track employee sentiment for a better understanding of the workforce, and to improve culture and employee engagement. US-based developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) Traction Guest has also announced the launch of ZeroTouch™, enabled with secure, contactless screening, and access capabilities (via HR Toolbox).
- Payescape has announced the acquisition of application programming interface (API) payroll company PayRun.io. According to Payescape, PayRun.io rolled out the first “truly scalable and transparent” open Payroll API that is completely compliant, tested and recognized by HMRC (via PYMNTS).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.
Was this article helpful?