Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
COVID-19 gets the HR Tech treatment again this week, as a host of world-beating technology providers reveal incredible solutions to counter the business impacts of the pandemic. Kronos and Ultimate Software join forces to fight coronavirus, Salesforce helps businesses to re-open, and much more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Kronos and Ultimate Software, following their recent merger, have jointly announced the launch of new features to their respective products to help customers track and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. The feature analyses labour records and time and attendance data to generate a reports that companies can use to identify employees who may have encountered a co-worker who has tested positive, or is presumed to be positive, for COVID-19 (via HCM Technology Report).
- Cognizant has announced the acquisition of privately held US-based global consultancy Collaborative Solutions. This acquisition will add finance, HR advisory and implementation services to Cognizant’s cloud offerings (via Infotechlead).
- Salesforce has announced Work.com, a suite of tech solutions and resources designed to support businesses and communities in reopening safely, and managing the logistics of returning to work, while prioritizing employee and visitors health and safety. Work.com includes a command centre, contact tracing, emergency response management, employee wellness and other features (via Salesforce).
More HRD Tech News:
- Alexander Mann Solutions has announced a new platform, the AMS Virtual Internship Platform (VIP), intended to support virtual internship programs. The platform is designed to integrate with existing technology investments including applicant tracking, online learning, and core HR systems (via Alexander Mann Solutions).
- First Advantage has announced the availability of its Virtual Drug Test, a safe and non-invasive oral test that can be used remotely by existing employees and new hires. The Virtual Drug Test allows an existing employee or job candidate to conduct a simple mouth swab over a video chat or call conducted in the presence of the company’s wellness or HR team member (via First Advantage).
- SmartRecruiters has launched new features to assist hiring teams with new technology capabilities and help users work more efficiently. Multi-location posting, smartcrm campaign dashboard, skip approver and hiring velocity are some of the key features (via SmartRecruiters).
- Facebook has introduced features to its Workplace app to assist companies in supporting their employees and enhancing communication in the current remote work situation. Workplace’s new features consist of Knowledge Library containing HR policies, employee guidance, campaigns tool and more. The app’s video-chat and livestreaming features have also been improved (via Facebook).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.
Was this article helpful?