Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) sets the HR Tech world into action this week, as Cornerstone OnDemand, Fuel50, Lightstone Solutions and more offer new solutions to help businesses survive in this unprecedented landscape.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Cornerstone OnDemand has announced the launch of a new learning platform called Cornerstone Cares that provides users around the world with information on how to better deal with the Covid-19 pandemic. The platform is free to use and is regularly updated. It offers online course on three areas: infection prevention and control of the virus spread, self-care and stress management, and productivity while working from home (via People Matters).
- Fuel50 has announced the launch of its latest SaaS career solution FuelFuture, designed to support organizations that need to quickly respond to unprecedented situations and the potential impact on their businesses. FuelFutures helps organizations redeploy talent and support the careers and futures of their people, while protecting the employer brand with current, former and future employees (via HR Technologist).
- Lightstone Solutions has increased its volume capacity for employment background checks in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), as new hires spike in certain sectors. This is a response to the increase in demand for warehouse and delivery employees, supply chain employees, online customer support and supermarket employees to meet consumer demand resulting from the crisis (via Yahoo! Finance).
More HRD Tech News:
- Inkling and EdCast have announced a partnership to improve the critical learning experience for employees. The partnership combines an AI-powered Learning Experience Platform from EdCast with Inkling’s mobile-first operational learning platform, to enhance onboarding, training and upskilling efforts (via HR Technologist).
- Dialpad has announced a partnership with Crosschq to offer a bundled solution to support companies confronting changing workforces and new-hire landscapes. With the combination of their two platforms, companies that are still growing their employee base will receive immediate support for end-to-end interviewing and hiring where direct human contact has become more limited (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Topia has announced the acquisition of Monaeo, helping Topia further solidify its position as the most comprehensive Global Talent Mobility platform on the market. The company will now empower enterprises to effectively manage end-to-end global talent mobility — from short-term business travel to long-term assignments and relocations — to drive competitive advantage (via Yahoo! Finance).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.