Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
World domination is on the HR Tech agenda this week, as Cornerstone OnDemand acquire Saba, Ultimate Software merge with Kronos, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Cornerstone OnDemand has announced the acquisition of talent management company Saba. The combined companies will have more than 75 million users and will serve over 7000 organizations of all sizes around the globe. With the addition of Saba, Cornerstone will have an expanded reach and ability to help a larger, more diverse group of employers realize the potential of their people with the right learning and development opportunities (via Human Resource Executive).
- Ultimate Software and multi-national workforce management and human capital management cloud provider Kronos have announced that they are merging. This move will form one of the world’s largest cloud companies, valued overall at $22 billion. Both companies have extensive experience as providers of HCM and workforce management software (via Human Resource Executive).
More HRD Tech News
- GoCoach has announced the launch of a new platform to enhance personalized learning. The company aims to update the existing coachee interface, as well as build new client and coach-facing dashboards (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Express Employment Professionals has acquired Frontline Recruitment Group as an attempt to expand into new global markets. With Frontline’s 31 locations in Australia and three in New Zealand, Express is positioned to not only expand into other countries, but also strengthen its service offerings (via HR Technologist).
- Sterling has announced its integration with PageUp’s talent management system, which will enhance HR processes for people leaders, candidates, and employees. For employers who are joint customers of Sterling and PageUp, this integration streamlines the background screening process, reduces time to hire, and enhances the candidate experience from within the PageUp platform (via PR Newswire).
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet