Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Brand new tech suites and powerful partnerships abound this week, as Ceridian announces an integration with iCIMS, JazzHR launches new product enhancements, Happeo teams up with Onix, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Ceridian has announced a strategic integration between recruitment software company iCIMS and Ceridian’s HCM solution. The integration will simplify the exchange of data between the two products and allow information to be used throughout the candidate and employee lifecycle (via HCM Technology Report).
- In related news, Ceridian have also announced the launch of the Dayforce Payroll in New Zealand, after launching it in Australia last year. The launch aims to support companies in New Zealand in reducing the burden associated with traditional pay processes (via HR Technologist).
- JazzHR has announced the launch of product enhancements and a substantial expansion of its HR ecosystem partnership network. The company is empowering more teams to recruit competitively in the tight labour market with new features. New capabilities like Candidate Self-Scheduling and Candidate Texting are designed to boost engagement, speed, time to hire and strengthen the quality of hires (via Yahoo! Finance).
More HRD Tech News
- Helsinki-based communications platform Happeo has announced a partnership with Onix. The company is also expanding from Europe into North America (via HR Technologist).
- reacHIRE has announced the launch of the Aurora Platform – a scalable and affordable online platform built for companies to systematically improve the retention and advancement of Millennial and Gen Z talent across their organizations. It is the first platform to answer the specific challenges early-career women experience and combines a unique mix of high-touch, personalized guidance with the power of peers for a powerful, all-inclusive program that helps to drive retention and advancement (via Business Wire).
- Envoy has launched a new connected platform of workplace products that are designed to work for all employees. The company has also announced the release of its new meeting rooms product, the unification of Envoy’s tools into one mobile experience, and an expanded vision for the platform to remove the hassles of everyday work (via HR Technologist).
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet