Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Tech is rebuilding business from top-to-bottom this week as Bullhorn announce the all-new Bullhorn Marketplace, Logi-Serve partner with JazzHR to empower SMBs, Paycom Software announce two new enhancements, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Bullhorn has launched the all-new Bullhorn Marketplace, with a new website, new online resources for building customer tech stacks, and an increased investment in enabling its teams to include partner solutions. Bullhorn Marketplace provides choice, confidence, and customization while building a tech stack in order to unify their teams, systems, and data throughout the process and to provide the maximum return on investment (via HR Technologist).
- DaXtra Technologies has announce an integration with SAP SuccessFactors, through which the DaXtra Search and DaXtra Capture solutions will be available in the SAP App Centre. The integration is taking place to deliver state-of-the-art recruitment solutions, like resume parsing and searching and matching capabilities (via DaXtra).
- Logi-Serve and JazzHR have announced an integrated partnership, which will allow both companies to offer their solutions to small and mid-sized businesses via an easy-to-access integration, to assist in hiring more efficiently and precisely. With this partnership, both companies aim to provide the SMB market with tools that give exceptional automation and precise decision support to make informed hiring and development decisions (via HR Technologist).
More HRD Tech News
- Paycom Software has announced the launch of two enhancements to its learning management platform, Paycom Learning – Performance Evidence and Video Content Creator. With the help of Performance Evidence, clients can create a lesson tool which will allow their employees to demonstrate knowledge and mastery of any specific skill to confirm they are successful at grasping the course material (via HR Technologist).
- Talkpush has announced a partnership with virtual interviewing solution HireIQ, to deliver a seamless and automated recruiter experience at each stage of the process: engaging candidates early, ensuring critical skills and interacting with them through selection and on-boarding. Recruiters will now be able to use the Talkpush system end-to-end, while taking full advantage of their preferred predictive interview platform (via HR Technologist).
- Paysquare has launched a new payroll outsourcing solution which seamlessly operates along with the existing ERP framework of an enterprise. Through this, Paysquare will enable its clients to continue reaping the strategic benefits of ERP while outsourcing its payroll operations, which empowers an enterprise to accomplish its outsourcing objectives without moving out of an ERP platform (via HR Technologist).
HRD Live Podcast: Talent 2020
A changing world of consumer experiences, an ever-evolving suite of tech solutions, and a wider range of choice than ever before, are all placing greater expectation than ever before on businesses to transform their approaches to talent acquisition and the candidate journey. How on earth can businesses respond to such demand from their employees?
Who better to answer this question than four champions of talent. In this week’s special HRD Summit UK edition of the HRD Live Podcast, Katrina Collier, The Searchologist and author of ‘The Robot-Proof Recruiter’, Dina Alvarez, Head of Talent and Culture at Everis UK, Jo Davis, Group HR Director and Tara Benton, Director of Talent and Development, Mitie, got together to discuss the future of talent acquisition, onboarding, employer brand, the candidate journey and more.
If you’re a senior HR professional and would like to attend the HRD Summit UK 2020, February 4-5th, Birmingham ICC, you can find more information here.
Listen via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitchr, HRD Connect, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe for a brand new episode every week!
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet