Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Tech puts people first this week, as SAP Fieldglass and Daivergent partner to hire and manage neurodiverse talent, Crosschq and 70 Million Jobs unite to help those with criminal backgrounds find great careers, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Cielo has partnered up with California-based Visage, to enhance the capabilities of the company’s Distributed Sourcing Model by connecting recruiters worldwide to deliver qualified candidates to clients more efficiently. Visage’s global community of recruiters and AI system will provide Cielo recruiters an efficient external resource to use when required based on priorities like capacity, role complexity, regional requirements and speed to fill (via HR Technologist).
- SAP Fieldglass has partnered with New York-based crowd-working platform Daivergent in order to launch the Daivergent for Autism Recruiting solution which is now available to SAP Fieldglass customers on the SAP App Centre. This partnership enables companies using SAP Fieldglass solutions to hire and manage neurodiverse talent who have been sourced and trained by Daivergent (via HR Technologist).
More HRD Tech News
- OutMatch has integrated with talent acquisition solutions provider iCIMS. This will provide recruiters with a deeper understanding of their talent pool and a smooth experience for candidates. The integration will give mutual customers the ability to send assessment results from OutMatch into the iCIMS Applicant Tracking System and provide stronger reporting, including job matches, interviews, and personalised insights on behavioural traits (via PR Newswire).
- JobDiva has released and implemented E-Verify’s V30 Modernization. With this, JobDiva’s clients will have access to new features and a modern interface. They will also have automatically closed Employee Authorized (EA) cases, dual Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC) results for the DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA), the ability to scan and upload passport photos digitally, and the ability to create draft cases before submitting a case (via Globe Newswire).
- Kazoo has announced the expansion of their Insights and Reporting capabilities for its Real-time Recognition and Rewards platform. Additionally, the company upgraded its mobile app to now include its Survey, Nominations, and Awards and People Directory features. Businesses can now explore program participation by department, location, and team to identify top-performing groups or the areas that need attention (via PR Newswire).
- Crosschq has partnered with 70 Million Jobs to promote fair chance hiring for job seekers with nontraditional career paths. The companies hope to place thousands of people with criminal backgrounds in jobs they love over the next year (via PR Newswire).
New HR Tech Spotlight
- Mumbai-based HR start-up Talent Litmus functions on a platform for game-based assessments and learning. Their proprietary algorithm is based on psychology and data sciences, combined with highly-engaging game mechanics, which enables them to create powerful tools for organizations enabling an in-depth analysis of an individual’s role fit, team management capabilities and motivations (via People Matters).
Listen to the HRD Live Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitchr, HRD Connect, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe for a brand new episode every week!
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet
Was this article helpful?