Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
The employee lifecycle is at the heart of HR tech innovation this week, as Culture Amp transform performance reviews, ADP Retirement Services supercharge plans with analytics, JazzHR and Crimcheck make hiring more secure than ever before, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Culture Amp has launched an Employee Effectiveness tool to improve employee performance reviews. The tool collects feedback from managers and their employees to help teams, managers and employees to better understand how to improve their working lives (via Tech Crunch).
- ADP Retirement Services has launched an analytics-driven dashboard meant to assist retirement plan advisors and sponsors detect how effective a plan is by considering participant features and plan-level features. The plan health scoring methodology then assigns points to certain plan metrics such as participation, readiness for retirement, and diverse investments and leakages (via Plan Sponsor).
- JazzHR is partnering with Ohio-based employment background screening provider Crimcheck to create an integrated solution that will allow mutual clients to conduct comprehensive, legallycompliant background checks using Crimcheck from JazzHR. Clients can also track statuses and view completed reports without needing to leave JazzHR (via PR Newswire).
More HRD Tech News
- Paycom Software has announced that it has been named the sixth fastest-growing company on Fortune Magazine’s 2019 list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies of domestic and foreign publicly traded companies. Paycom is the only HCM in the list this year (via Business Wire).
- MyMozaic has launched virtual collaboration tools which enable admission counsellors, teachers and employers to use the site for free individual and group voice and video calling. These features will also allow potential companies and professionals to conduct college fairs, job interviews, mentoring and tutoring sessions with interested students remotely (via PR Newswire).
- Ceridian has announced that highstreet coffee retailer Costa Coffee has chosen Ceridian’s trademark cloud HCM software Dayforce to manage their recruitment, payroll and HR procedures as a part of a broader people management technology transformation initiative (via Ceridian).
HRD Tech Founder Q&A
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this installment of our Tech Founders series, Charles Boutens, Founder, uman.ai, tells HRD Connect how an AI-enabled workforce will align upskilling with organisational goals and empower employees more than ever before.
New HR Tech Spotlight
Indonesia-based HR tech start-up Gadjian has announced the launch of a new mobile app named GadjianKu that will serve the country’s growing millennial workforce. The app will be an extension of Gadjian’s employee self-service web dashboard with new features, such as payslip download, leave application and approval, and employee directory (via Kr-Asia).
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Andrew Spence is a wonderful wellspring of HR data insights on Twitter. Follow for the latest research on the future of work and some great stats to bring up in the pub.