Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Emerging technologies empower the employee experience this week, as SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting integrates with Paradox, Cornerstone upskill sales teams, ENGAGE TALENT partner with PredictiveHR to offer a complete talent and analytics platform, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting has integrated with Paradox‘s assistive intelligence platform Olivia to deliver innovation in the job candidate experience. Paradox has also joined SAP PartnerEdge program to partner with SAP solutions to support SAP SucessFactors clients (via Bloomberg).
- Ultimate Solutions has announced that US-based professional services provider UHY Advisors is using its UltiPro and Employee File Management to support its growing national practice. UHY has leveraged Employee File Management and achieved significant savings by eliminating usage of paper and reducing manual tasks for their HR team (via Ultimate Software).
- Workday has acquired Seattle-based Trusted Key in a deal that showcases how the company’s studio model is gaining traction. Workday aims to shift its work credentials including licenses, certifications and degrees onto blockchain technology (via GeekWire).
More HRD Tech News:
- Cornerstone has partnered with sales development provider Sandler Training. The joint force will provide an exclusive sales offering to help companies in building their sales skills with short, digestible e-learning content (via Cornerstone).
- Pingboard has announced a collaboration with BambooHR. BambooHR customers can now create plans using Pingboard’s org charts alongside automatic data sharing. BambooHR joins various existing Pingboard integrations, such as Google G Suite, Microsoft Azure Active Directory and ADP Workforce Now (via PR Newswire).
- ENGAGE Talent and SaaS company PredictiveHR have joined alliances to offer enterprises with a complete talent intelligence and analytics platform. The solution will collect a company’s internal talent data, AI-driven metrics on its talent data and people, external data on industry and competitors, and analytics and reporting on that data in one single platform (via HR Technologist).
HRD Tech Founder Q&A
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this installment of our Tech Founders series, Marek Hradilek, Co-Founder, Capa CV, reveals how HR technology is transforming the talent acquisition process to give applicants a better shot, and recruiters an easier job..
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Ben Eubanks inspired us this week with his hands-on, deep-diving research into the value HR is creating for employees and companies. If you’re not following Ben Eubanks, do so immediately!
Quote of the week
“With their experience in managing people and growing integration of technology, giving HR a central role in managing change during digital projects can prove beneficial for the entire enterprise. Maintaining this balance between people and tech is what will drive through the most effective transformation.”
Establishing an Organization Guidance System
Dave Ulrich, Norm Smallwood and Alan Todd break down Organization Guidance Systems - what they are, and why they are essential to HR's role in busines...
2020: HRD Thought Leaders on the biggest trends of...
Dave Ulrich, Jill Christensen, Jon Ingham, Katrina Collier and more HRD Thought Leaders predict the trials and transformations that will face the work...
HRD Summit UK 2020 - Sneak Peek
With the HRD Summit 2020 fast approaching, HRD Connect takes a look at what to expect at this year’s landmark event. View article
Amanda Cusdin, Sage: The Big Conversation and real...
In this week's HRD Live Podcast, Amanda Cusdin, Chief People Officer, Sage, sat down Michael Hocking, Editor, HRD Connect, to discuss Sage's mammoth c...
HRD Best of 2019: Culture and Engagement
As 2019 comes to a close, we look back at the top 10 culture and engagement articles, podcasts and interviews of the year. View article
Do You Possess the Top Two Most In-Demand Skills?
Jill Christensen, Employee Engagement Expert, Best-Selling Author and HRD Thought Leader, breaks down the two most important skills in the workplace, ...
Andy Bell, CTO, Edenhouse Solutions, discusses HR’s crucial role in digital transformation.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.