Knowing where and how to invest in human capability (talent + leadership + organization + human resources) can be material in Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosures and can be a sustainable and competitive differentiator.
Join The Conference Board’s webinar on Thursday, November 17, as speakers present a unifying framework for human capability to disclose, monitor, and deliver value. The human capability framework draws on decades of theory, practice, and research including the Organization Guidance System (OGS), to identify talent + leadership + organization + HR initiatives that deliver stakeholder value.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- Why human capability matters in today’s changing business world (presented by one of the world’s leading business strategists)
- A foundational framework for human capability that integrates decades of research on talent + leadership + organization + human resources (presented by a leading thinker and author of over thirty books on human capability)
- Understand the emerging use of machine learning/AI technologies as a methodology for assessing human capability and its impact on business results (presented by the thought leader in machine learning applications)
- The implications of this framework and research for any organization seeking to upgrade choices, disclosures, and actions about their human capability.
- Ram Charan, D.B.A., Business Author and Advisor
- Dave Ulrich, Ph.D., Rensis Likert Professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and Partner, RBL Group
- Bratin Saha, Ph.D., Vice President of Machine Learning and AI Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Rebecca L. Ray, Ph.D. (Moderator), Executive Vice President, Human Capital, The Conference Board