HRD Tech Roundup - June 29th 2020
- 3 Min Read
World leaders and new players re-imagine HR Technology for the new working world this week, as SAP announces new SuccessFactors updates and an improved partnership with IBM, Workday makes safety protocols a priority, TazWorks integrates with BambooHR, and more.
Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
World leaders and new players re-imagine HR Technology for the post-pandemic working world this week, as SAP announces new SuccessFactors updates and an improved partnership with IBM, Workday makes safety protocols a priority, TazWorks integrates with BambooHR, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP SuccessFactors has announced a series of new updates including a Home Page and Digital Assistant, SAP Work Zone for HR, People Analytics, Master Data Integration, and Embedded Experience Management. The company believes its experience-focused approach to HCM technology is becoming increasingly important as businesses reimagine their approach to workforce management and engagement (via HCM Technology Report).
- Workday has announced updates aimed at improving employee experience with HR services delivery. The new Workday products, namely Workday Help, Workday Journeys and Workday People Analytics, have been introduced as enterprise technology vendors are launching services to manage a bevy of human resources functions amid hybrid work arrangements and new safety protocols during COVID-19 (via ZDNet)
- IBM and SAP have announced new offerings to help businesses to become data-driven, intelligent enterprises. The next evolution of the IBM and SAP partnership is designed to help business transformation, accelerate industry innovation through industry-specific data value offerings, turbocharge customer and employee experiences and provide greater flexibility and choice (via Enterprise Talk).
More HRD Tech News:
- TazWorks has announced an integration with BambooHR. With this, users of BambooHR can now access a vast network of independent background screening agencies through the TazWorks integration. TazWorks’ integration with BambooHR is part of an overall strategy to make integrations more powerful, easier to develop, and flexible using the latest version of TazWorks’ open API (via PR Newswire).
- BookJane has announced a partnership with Kronos Workforce, joining the Kronos Workforce Technology Partner Network. BookJane’s call-out system for open shifts effectively creates a gig economy-like environment for healthcare facilities, enabling them to better optimize their internal staff and create shared resource pools with sister facilities (via Business Wire).
- Gloat has launched a range of resources and services to help companies become more flexible and fulfil their changing workforce needs. With this introduction, companies will now be able to use Gloat to enhance employee capabilities, redeploy internal talent, improve workforce employee engagement, and revolutionize the future of work (via HR Toolbox).