Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Returning to the working world, whatever form it will take, is top of the HR Tech agenda this week. Workday and Salesforce team up to help businesses ease the transition, Kahoot! and Microsoft Teams help workers to connect, HireRight and iCIMS take hiring into the new normal, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Kahoot! has announced an integration with Microsoft Teams, allowing the latter’s 75 million daily users to play Kahoot! games simultaneously or at their own pace from directly within Teams. The integration aims to transform distance learning for schools and remote working for businesses by offering an engaging way to connect with others and learn remotely so that teachers, students and professionals can reach their goals (via PR Newswire).
- Microsoft has announced an integration with Workday to prioritize enterprise planning in the cloud and expand the range of business solutions customers can utilize to optimize their daily work. The partnership allows Workday customers to run Workday Adaptive Planning on Microsoft Azure cloud (via Microsoft).
- Workday has announced a partnership with Salesforce to enable joint customers to forge ahead in their plans to safely return to work. The companies will offer integrated solutions between Workday and Salesforce’s Work.com, an all-new suite of applications and advisory resources designed to help business and community leaders around the world reopen safely (via GlobeNewswire).
More HRD Tech News:
- SurveyMonkey has announced updates for its corporate clients. The updates include check-in survey templates, HIPAA-compliant features for health monitoring surveys, and professional services designed to support employees’ safe return to work. The solution will provide operational leaders with comprehensive knowledge about employee health and wellbeing through feedback, which they can turn into actions to ensure the safe return of employees to the office (via HR Toolbox).
- HireRight has announced an integration of Form I-9 and E-Verify Services with talent acquisition solutions provider, iCIMS. Through HireRight’s iCIMS Prime integration, customers can easily order HireRight background screening services and through its I-9 E-Verify integration, customers can verify employment eligibility (via Yahoo! Finance).
- BountyJobs has announced a strategic partnership with employment screening solutions provider, Crimcheck. The new relationship, which marries data-driven hiring solutions and traditional talent acquisition, creates an innovative approach for employers when making critical hires (via PRWeb).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.