Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Technology puts the human back into human resources this week, as Ultimate Software empowers philanthropy at an organisational level, Microsoft partners with iCIMS, Ceridian acquire Excelity Global, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Microsoft has announced a partnership with cloud recruiting platform provider iCIMS to bring Dynamics 365 Human Resources users comprehensive talent acquisition solutions. This partnership builds on the current partnership between iCIMS and LinkedIn Talent Solutions. The API-based integration between iCIMS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources will facilitate secure, bi-directional data exchanges between both platforms (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Ceridian has announced the acquisition of Asia-based HCM service provider Excelity Global. The entire transaction will be closing in the second quarter of 2020 (via GlobeNewswire).
More HRD Tech News:
- Ultimate Software has announced the launch of Ultipro Giving, a solution designed to empower organisations and their employees to make a philanthropic difference at the local, national and international level. UltiPro Giving enables organisations to facilitate and promote charitable donations, enabling both formal campaigns and one-off donations through automatic deductions from employees’ pay. It will be available free of cost to all UltiPro customers (via Yahoo! Finance).
- CareerArc has announced the launch of a video-based AI feature within its outplacement programme. The AI-powered psychometric technology uses language recognition and machine learning to test applicants on their soft skills and character traits through brief self-guided video interviews (via HR Toolbox).
- Zive has launched Kiwi for G Suite 3.0, which includes extra features that offer enterprise-level flexibility to both individuals and workplaces. The increase in demand for Kiwi coincides with the drastic rise of remote employees who rely on G Suite to complete their tasks (via HR Toolbox).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.