Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
More HR Tech giants come together to help business battle the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, as Cornerstone OnDemand integrates with Saba Software, Kronos launches a new reporting tool, BrightHR makes furlough easy for employers, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- Cornerstone OnDemand has announced an integration with Saba Software, cementing the consolidation of the enterprise learning management systems market. Together, the combined company would have total recurring revenue of around $818 Million in 2019, making the company a near billion-dollar recurring revenue company (via Josh Bersin).
- Kronos has introduced an automated reporting capability to help the employee contact-tracing process. It is available free of charge to Workforce Dimensions, Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, and Kronos iSeries Central customers globally . This solution will assist in generating a simple report, which organisations can utilise to promptly identify and communicate to employees who may have encountered a co-worker who has tested positive with COVID-19 (via Kronos).
- SmartRecruiters, along with a conglomerate of recruitment industry vendors and private industry TA leaders, has launched a new talent exchange portal. It is a job aggregation platform that collects and compiles available jobs from participating company career sites. Other contributing companies include CareerXroads, Gr8 People, Consider, SmartRecruiters, PhenomPeople, and others (via SmartRecruiters).
More HRD Tech News:
- Namely has launched a new service offering called Managed Benefits Pro, designed to simplify how mid-sized businesses administer and run their employee benefits programs, thereby saving time and money, and reducing billing errors (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Fuel50 has announced the launch of the FuelMarketplace, an internal talent mobility tool designed to support organisations in redeployment, restructuring and workforce agility to meet rapidly changing business demands . The FuelMarketplace is designed to bring flexibility to an organisation’s talent strategy, through solutions like gig networks and talent-building pipelines (via Businesswire).
- Terminal has acquired talent mapping company ROIKOI. Terminal’s global reach, recruiting expertise and expansive engineering base, combined with ROIKOI’s AI-driven sourcing technology, has the potential to assist in identifying and engaging top talent (via PR Newswire).
- BrightHR has launched a new tool called the Furlough Navigator, designed to support UK businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. The innovative Furlough Navigator gives business owners one place to record and seek guidance on all things furlough-related, by providing users with a clear view of who is on furlough, for how long, and who is still working, allowing employers to assess their team’s availability during the COVID-19 pandemic (via BusinessNewsWales).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.
Was this article helpful?