Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Remote working and employee care take the top spot this week, as LogMeIn integrates with Microsoft Teams, Oracle announces a free solution for its customers, Kronos merges with Ultimate Software, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- LogMeIn has announced upgrades to its product GoToMeeting, including integrations with Microsoft Teams, updates to the platform’s desktop and mobile experience and audio enhancements. The integration is intended to help professionals to optimize their organisation’s productivity, workflow and collaboration (via Express Computer).
- Kronos and Ultimate Software‘s UltiPro have announced the completion of their planned merger, which was announced in February. The merger is designed to create the world’s most innovative Human Capital Management (HCM) and workforce management company, and to assist companies across all industries to manage their people more efficiently (via CXOtoday).
- Oracle has announced free access to its Workforce Health and Safety solution to current Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud customers. This module will help the customers manage key workplace health and safety issues and answer critical questions. Employees can access this information wherever and however they need from mobile or desktop devices (via HR Technologist).
More HRD Tech News:
- Paradox has announced the launch of Virtual Hiring Events, a platform designed to enable employers to quickly and efficiently create a virtual event and engage with people directly in a simple, chat-based environment (via HR Technologist).
- OutMatch has announced the launch of its free development assessment to help companies understand how effectively their leaders can navigate through a crisis and to identify areas where they need supplemental development and training. The assessment analyses how leaders display certain behaviours during a crisis and helps identify potential performance gaps (via PR Newswire).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.