Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
COVID-19 sets the HR Tech world in action again this week, as JazzHR offers a free-of-cost healthcare solution in response, SHL announces free access to its entire solution to unite the world’s workforce, and more.
Key Players Announcements:
- JazzHR has announced the offering of a free-of-cost healthcare recruiting software to essential care services during the coronavirus pandemic. This aims to help organizations to hire rapidly and efficiently for critical roles to better serve the communities and arrest the spread of COVID-19 (via HR Technologist).
- Salary Finance has acquired Neyber. The acquisition creates the UK’s largest employee financial wellbeing platform. Salary Finance will now serve 500 client partners and reach 3 million employees. The client combined portfolio includes 15% of the FTSE 100 and many household name employers, such as BT, Dixons Carphone, Virgin Active, Co-op, Asda and public sector organisations including NHS Trusts and Police Forces (via Salary Finance).
More HRD Tech News:
- Skedulo has launched the Deskless Productivity Cloud, the industry’s first cloud-based solution designed to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyse their deskless workforce, whether they are mobile or in a fixed location. The Deskless Productivity Cloud streamlines work while delivering a best-in-class experience for deskless employees, schedulers, business owners and customers alike (via Field Technologies Online).
- SHL has announced free access to its entire virtual solution suite to help unite the world’s workforce as businesses adjust and evolve amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. SHL Virtual offers the capability to screen high volumes of candidates, conduct live and recorded interviews and advance development plans (via Yahoo! Finance).
- TransparentBusiness has announced the offering of unlimited and free access to the TransparentBusiness remote working and management platform to women-led companies. It also helps the companies to deploy work-from-home programs and allows a smooth transition to remote working (via HR Technologist).
New HR Tech Spotlight
- SCIKEY has launched MindMatch, a patented algorithm which, the company claims, can read human minds and help people make the right career choices. The SCIKEY team has also been invited to the United Nations twice to present the flagship product (via Your Story).
Let us know what you think. Start a conversation by tweeting @HRD Community or joining our LinkedIn Community.