Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Future-focused HR tech takes over this week, as Cornerstone OnDemand and Talespin partner to develop extended reality tools, Jazz HR team up with HackerEarth, WorkLlama launched a new AI-driven chatbot, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- JazzHR has announced a partnership with HackerEarth. This partnership is a full integration of JazzHR’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with HackerEarth’s platform for accurate, skill-based candidate screening, HackerEarth Assessments (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Talespin has announced a strategic partnership with cloud-based learning software provider Cornerstone OnDemand, which also led a funding round helping Talespin raise $15 million to further develop extended reality (XR) tools. The partnership will deliver Talespin’s XR training solutions to customers. The VR learning content will be made available to customers through Cornerstone’s product offering (via Upload VR).
- Paychex has launched several Paychex Flex enhancements. The enhancements include Paychex Integrations, Document Management, the Paychex Flex dashboard, and the rollout of a pay-on-demand solution for client employees (via HR Technologist).
More HRD Tech News:
- WorkLLama has launched ‘Sofi’, an AI-driven chatbot. The chatbot puts a personal touch on automated discussions with candidates and associates to provide rich brand experience throughout the candidate journey, delivering fast answers, resolving urgent issues and demonstrating the quality of service candidates expect (via Business Wire).
- Phenom has launched new products to its Talent Experience Platform, which includes a one-to-one personalization, a gig-style approach to internal assignments and role-based access. With the launch of the new features, the company is trying to reduce the need for multiple platforms in recruiting, interviewing and assessing candidates (via HCM Technology Report).
- OutMatch has announced a strategic investment from private equity firm Rubicon Technology Partners. The investment is expected to accelerate and expand OutMatch’s existing strategic acquisition roadmap and will position OutMatch to boost product innovation and invest in further go-to-market expansion to help customers derive even more value from OutMatch’s solutions (via HR Technologist).
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet