Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Talent is the top tech priority this week, as SAP SuccessFactors and Immerse join forces to transform virtual reality training, Saba Software and Orion Novotus take on recruiting, BetterUp revolutionise the coaching experience, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP SuccessFactors has integrated with Immerse‘s Immerse Virtual Enterprise Platform, with the aim of delivering virtual reality training at scale. The combination of the two platforms allows learners to automatically transition from SAP SuccessFactors learning into a VR session, providing them with a seamless experience (via PR Newswire).
- Saba Software has announced a partnership with Orion Novotus. Orion Novotus will use Saba’s talent acquisition capabilities as the backbone technology to enable the complex, custom recruitment processes and use the platform for its own recruiting requirements (via HR Technologist).
- SocialChorus has announced integrations with Microsoft Office 365, including capabilities for Microsoft Teams. The newly launched tools will allow users of SocialChorus Studio to distribute information across three Microsoft products: Outlook, Sharepoint and Teams (via HCM Technology Report).
More HRD Tech News:
- BetterUp has announced the launch of two new products, Identify AI and Coaching Clouds, to help organizations deliver more effective, hyper-personalized coaching at scale to any employee at any level in an organization. Identify AI is a proprietary AI that delivers hyper-personalized development recipes based on organisational priorities and individual preferences (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Criteria Corp has announced the acquisition of Australian firm Revelian. Criteria offers scientifically validated assessments across multiple dimensions, including aptitude, personality and skills. This acquisition will add emotional intelligence testing to its portfolio and accelerate its expansion into game-based assessments (via HR Technologist).
- PayFit has announced the launch of a new suite of products to automate all payroll processes, from RTI submissions and payslips to employee leaves and expenses. The new solutions’ functionalities take only a few seconds for employees to submit expenses by scanning their receipts. The employee snaps a picture of the receipt in the employee space and the text gets read automatically (via HR Technologist).
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet