Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Networks bring the brightest and best together this week, as SAP and HCM take on blockchain, CDP Group partner with Workday, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- SAP and HCM have joined the launch of a new blockchain-based network designed to automate the verification of employee credentials such as qualifications and experience. The Velocity Network is designed to operate as a vendor-neutral public utility (via Diginomica).
- CDP Group has announced that it has partnered with Workday – its only HCM partner in China for Global Payroll Cloud (GPC). Workday rolled out the GPC initiative to decrease the costs linked with deploying, integrating, and managing third-party payroll solutions (via PR Newswire).
More HRD Tech News
- IPsoft has launched the first marketplace for Digital Employees that can work in partnership with human colleagues and catalyse the creation of the hybrid workplace for businesses. Through the beta version of the marketplace, DigitalWorkforce.ai, can onboard Digital Employees, pre-trained as IT Service Desk Engineers, who can handle wide-ranging support issues, both independently and in collaboration with human co-workers (via HR Technologist).
- CareerBuilder has announced a strategic partnership with Accurate Background. Through this partnership, Accurate Background has signed a definitive agreement to acquire CareerBuilder Employment Screening (CBES) (via HR Technologist).
- Apex HCM has launched a new version of Employer OnDemand, and their move to Microsoft Azure Cloud. The newly launched version and adoption of Microsoft Azure includes higher productivity, increased reliability, improved performance, and provides additional browser choices to the end-user (via HR Technologist).
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet