Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
2020 starts with a host of inspiring new innovations in HR tech, as Bullhorn and Randstad partner to improve productivity, Salesforce empower students, Paysquare launch a new platform to enable businesses to reap the benefits of centralized HCM, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Bullhorn and German-based human resources consulting firm Randstad have announced a partnership to improve the productivity of 2,000 consultants across 450 branches. Bullhorn Connexys, the enterprise-level applicant tracking system, and CRM built on the Salesforce platform, was chosen by Randstad in order to improve data management and increase flexibility as part of the company’s growth strategy, replacing parts of its existing SAP system (via HR Technologist).
- Salesforce has signed partnerships as Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) with the ICT Academy, the Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge and ICT Academy of Kerala. Through this, Salesforce intends to bring its free online learning platform Trailhead into the classroom, to empower students to skill up through gamified learning content and hands-on challenges (via ANI News).
More HRD Tech News
- Paysquare has launched a new platform to enable enterprises to utilize the benefits centralized HCM. The platform has been specifically made for enterprises with multiple footprints and branches to offer them with unified, distinctive payroll experience. Businesses can smoothly integrate performance and management with payroll rewards to boost transparency and employee satisfaction (via HR Technologist).
- DailyPay has announced its partnership with accounting, reporting, and human resources outsourcing solution InfoSync, through which InfoSync client companies can offer their employees DailyPay at no additional cost to their organisation and with no changes to their existing payroll setup. The collaboration will enable the two platforms to share data seamlessly, to calculate the real-time available balance of employees that enrol in the program, and to facilitate the instant transfer of funds when requested by an employee (via HR Technologist).
- First Advantage has announced a partnership with talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite that powers a marketing-first recruiting approach. Jobvite will assist clients in recruiting, sourcing and onboarding new talent faster, and First Advantage will streamline, expedite and augment screening and monitoring for Jobvite customers (via Globe Newswire).
New HR Tech Spotlight
- Gurugram-based HRtech start-up PeopleStrong has announced the acquisition of Noida-based enterprise tech start-up Qilo. The acquisition will help PeopleStrong’s clients to seamlessly measure business outcomes and individual performance across all levels of the organisation. Additionally, 20 employees from Qilo will be joining PeopleStrong (via Inc42).
Top 10 in Digital HR and HR Technology of 2019
What a year it’s been for People Leaders across the globe. Businesses have become more aware of HR’s strategic value in business, effective corporate social responsibility and purpose have become key to talent attraction, employee engagement and corporate culture, and inclusion has gone beyond quotas and keynote sessions, to discussions around whether unconscious bias is a ‘get-out-of-jail-free card’ and stronger initiatives supporting the business value of a more diverse workforce.
With 2019 winding down to a close, we’ve taken a look back over the months to cherry pick the most inspiring articles, interviews and podcasts, featuring our incredible roster of thought leaders and contributors, about digital HR and HR technology. Enjoy!
Check out the full list here.
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet
Was this article helpful?