Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR Tech partnerships are fully automatic this week, as Sage and CakeHR team up to automate HR in small businesses, Workday and RoboMQ partner to automate a host of enterprise tasks in business, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Sage has announced the acquisition of native cloud solution CakeHR, which is designed to simplify and automate HR tasks for small businesses. The partnership boosts Sage’s native cloud offering for small businesses, and advancing its SaaS vision (via HR Technologist).
- Workday has teamed up with integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) provider RoboMQ and has announced the general availability of the Workday API and data connector on its Connect iPaaS. Business users and citizen integrators can now streamline and automate human resources, finance, and other enterprise business processes by integrating Workday with best-of-breed SaaS, cloud, and on-premise applications on the Connect iPaaS platform (via Yahoo Finance).
- CoreHR has launched its multi-dimensional CoreHR XD platform. The platform is designed to empower HR professionals to deliver 3x faster speed to ROI and better align the HR priorities and results with their company’s business objectives (via CoreHR).
More HRD Tech News
- Cezanne HR has announced a partnership with market provider of SaaS Workforce Management systems HFX in order to provide an integrated HCM and Time and Attendance suite. The partnership aims to build on the strength of the Cezanne HR software suite to manage different worker categories and working-time patterns, by providing advanced support for Time and Attendance, which includes rostering, shift pattern design, and clocking in/out (via HR Technologist).
- Oasis has announced the launch of a new website to support business owners and their employees by bringing together an employee-focused design with a simple, yet comprehensive view of critical business data. The website streamlines common back-office functions, including payroll, HR and benefits administration, while also providing strategic business metrics at a glance. It also offers advanced functionality to support complex business scenarios (via HR Technologist).
- Jobiak has announced the launch of a new product that uses predictive technology for optimizing posting and ranking of jobs in search results to drive higher job applications. The product is designed to eliminate the technology challenges that previously limited access to Google for Jobs and produces machine-learning insights to achieve top rankings and generate up to 4x more applications for recruiters (via HR Technologist).
Listen to the HRD Live Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitchr, HRD Connect, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe for a brand new episode every week!
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet