Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Big names make big changes to the world of HR this week, as Workday announce a new suite of solutions, Oracle launch Gen 2 Cloud in Mumbai, Visier partner with Paycor, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Workday has announced a variety of changes to help customers better navigate the changing world of HR. The company has made investments to build solutions which are better suited to support a multi-faceted workforce, new ways of working, and a distributed workplace, with new offerings including Workday People Experience, Workday People Analytics, Workday Credentials, and more (via Globe Newswire).
- Oracle has launched Gen 2 Cloud region in Mumbai. There are future plans of opening a second one in Hyderabad next year. The expansion is in tandem with Oracle’s plans to add 20 new Gen 2 Cloud datacentres globally by the end of 2020. With this launch, customers and partners in India can use the Oracle Cloud, and services like Autonomous Database, to unlock innovation and boost business growth (via Oracle).
- Paycor has announced the launching of Paycor Analytics in partnership with globally recognized leader in people analytics and planning Visier. Paycor Analytics makes available for HR leaders high-impact, easily consumable real-time data insights for more detailed workforce reporting (via Globe Newswire).
More HRD Tech News
- meQuilibrium has launched ‘Collaborate’, a new addition to its meQuilibrium Suite. The offering is the first machine learning-driven HCM module, enabling active collaboration between work colleagues and managers. The feature consists of three components that are integrated into the core meQuilibrium intelligence system and product suite: values match, mentor match, and manager dashboard (via HCM Technology Report).
- Betterworks has announced a variety of new features and enhancements to its award-winning solution. The new features, including an intuitive product homepage, real-time activity stream, update from Slack, and HRIS integration, have been added to Betterworks’ Continuous Performance Management solution to achieve desired outcomes from performance management programs (via PR Newswire).
New HR Tech Spotlight
- US-based human resources computer software provider Matchstik has launched in Colorado. Matchstik aims to solve the recruiting crisis head-on by eliminating the use of unreliable resumes and directing companies to candidates based on their natural strengths and skills. Once the job seekers sign up to a Matchstik profile, they will receive a free proprietary strengths assessment report, and the Matchstik website will enable employers to source job candidates based on useful character data (via Vizaca).
HRD Live Podcast
In this week’s episode, we were honoured to be joined by Michael Fracarro, CHRO of MasterCard. Michael joined HRD Live via satellite to discuss MasterCard’s passion workplace culture, the journey of talent through their organisation, the role of technology, the future of leadership, and more.
Michael is a wellspring of tangible and inspiring insights, on everything from talent acquisition and development, to how cultural changes and behaviors can influence better business. It was a fascinating discussion, which will help you to create change in your own business.
Listen via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitchr, HRD Connect, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe for a brand new episode every week!
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet