Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
HR technology puts more power in the hands of the user this week, as JazzHR and Competitive Wedge partner to transform the job-seeking process with video, Slack introduce a host of new updates, Alight Solutions acquires NGA Human Resources, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- JazzHR has announced a partnership with Holland-based Competitive Wedge, a platform that allows job seekers to record one-way videos of themselves answering screener questions. The partnership will enable users of JazzHR’s applicant tracking system to access the Wedge platform to update the hiring process for human resources departments and applicants (via GRBJ).
- Dimension Data has announced a partnership with US-based on-demand financial management and HCM software vendor Workday. According to the deal, the digital business solutions arm of Dimension Data, Britehouse, will take responsibility for implementing Workday’s HCM solutions (via itWeb).
- Slack has introduced new features and updates, including people search and announcement channels, to improve its competitive position. Users of the Plus and Enterprise Grid plans can apply posting permissions to their channels with the choice of selecting who they want to share their content with (via MS Poweruser).
More HRD Tech News
- Alight Solutions has announced the acquisition of NGA Human Resources, a digital human resources and global payroll services provider. NGA HR provides HR and payroll services to over 250 clients across more than 188 countries (via Daily Herald).
- Australian-based online job advertiser and recruiter Seek has announced extensive plans to delve into the realm of scalable HR Software-as-a-Service. Seek has disclosed plans to scale-up its HR and payroll software arm dubbed Employment Hero by targeting an Australian addressable market that is estimated to be over $1.5 billion (via Business Wire).
- Ultimate Software has announced that it is a leader in the Nucleus Research HCM Technology Value Matrix 2019 for the seventh consecutive time. Ultimate has earned the top vendor rating for product functionality and is one of the top two providers for usability (via Online Marketplaces).
HRD Tech Founder Q&A
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this installment of our Tech Founders series, Hani Nabeel, Founder, iPsychTec, tells HRD Connect how predictive analytics and advanced diagnostics can provide powerful insights with tangible results for any business.
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Meghan M. Biro got us thinking about how to attract and retain centennial talent this week. Follow for regular, unique insights on the future of work.