Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
The HR Tech user experience has been revolutionised this week, as Beamery offer a consumer-grade approach for recruiters, JazzHR add texting functionality to their recruiting software product, Microsoft Azure teams up with Oracle Cloud for an optimised cloud service, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Microsoft has announced a cloud interoperability partnership with Oracle Cloud, allowing users to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud. The partnership provides an optimized and best-of-both clouds experience and is a one-stop destination for all cloud services and applications required to run a business (via E3zine).
- JazzHR has incorporated texting functionality into its recruiting software product. The texting tools will enable recruiters and hiring managers to share updates, reminders and related messages with candidates through a convenient medium which will lead to a better candidate experience and faster response times (via HCM Technology Report).
- Beamery has designed new career sites with a “consumer-grade” approach to assist employers customize job-site content with ease, and customize the candidate’s search experience based on their location, language and browsing and application histories. In addition to this, sites provide employers with data to track the recruiting funnel’s performance, from sourcing to the point where a candidate drops out (via HCM Technology Report).
More HRD Tech News
- HireRight has announced the Prime Background Screen integration with talent acquisition solutions provider iCIMS which will permit recruiters to screen candidates effortlessly and efficiently. Among other informative features listed, the prime feature of integration is to offer employers a faster and more streamlined option to trigger as well as review background screening requests and results (via HireRight).
- Kanarys has laid the foundation of the a collaboration platform developed to encourage discussions about diversity and inclusion between employers and employees. Making use of both quantitative and qualitative data, organizations can standardize their performance and identify areas for improvement (via HCM Technology Report).
- BenefitMall has launched enhancements to its existing EmployeeFocus product, which will focus on increasing the efficiency of benefits administration for brokers, as well as those of clients using the newly augmented Open Enrollment dashboard (via HCM Technology Report).
New HRD Tech Spotligh
Mumbai-based cloud HR software Pocket HRMS has added a new dimension to its employee management software by integrating wearable technology. The company believes it will enable users to drive workplace efficiency and productivity and collect data concerning employees (via The Week).
HRD Tech Founder Q&A
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this installment of our Tech Founders series, Samuel Conway, Co-Founder & CEO, Zegami, elucidates upon the power improved data visualisation holds for HR and people leaders, and the revolutions to expect from the world of HR technology in the very near future.
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Revolutions per minute from David Green this week. Well worth a follow for forward-thinking insights into leadership and culture.