Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Tech transforms talent acquisition and employee experience this week, as Oracle revamp their recruitment program for startups, Workday get blockchain-savvy, and Slack team up with Crystal to give workplace communication a twist of AI.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Oracle is unveiling an updated recruitment program that will enable start-ups to sign up online without undergoing a complex application process. Start-ups will be able to sign up through Oracle for Start-ups page without having to apply and allow a certain cohort of start-ups for an onsite program (via CRN).
- Workday showcased a glimpse of a new blockchain-powered credentialing platform at its conference Workday Altitude. Workday’s new platform is unnamed and has been driven by three factors including the evolving workforce, growing privacy expectations and the maturing of technologies like blockchain (via HCM Technology Report).
- Cornerstone OnDemand and CRM and marketing automation provider Beamery have almost completed the creation of an API integration that will enable their platforms to sync candidate and vacancy data. Joint customers can leverage the integrated platform to manage talent acquisition from sourcing to hiring, and creation of personalized candidate experience (via HCM Technology Report).
More HRD Tech News:
- BitTitan is set to introduce new capabilities to its cloud office migration solution MigrationWiz, to support the migration of the Microsoft Teams collaboration platform. The addition of Teams migration Page 4 of 11capabilities will enable professionals to manage growing workload demand and deliver efficient end-to-end Office 365 migration experience (via Business Wire).
- Personality AI app Crystal has integrated with business collaboration platform Slack. Once the platform is installed, Crystal can be used within Slack to see personality profiles for co-workers and to get communication guidance for daily situations (via PR Web).
- Oracle database users will have new high-performance systems in Google Cloud Platform on which to run their mission-critical workloads. The additions will allow Oracle database customers to leverage the modular, scalable and configurable servers in a fully managed cloud environment (via Channel Futures).
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Influencer of the week
Andrew Spence had us trawling the live feed for more fantastic insights on the future of work this week.
Quote of the week
“Digital transformation is a deeply rooted managerial challenge which involves more than just the adoption of new technology. In order to succeed, companies need to go beyond attracting, training and retaining digital talent and integrate these people into the core business processes.”
Linus Dahlander, Associate Professor of Strategy, ESMT Berlin, analyses the successes and challenges of integrating a workforce through digital disruption. Read more.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.
Establishing an Organization Guidance System
Dave Ulrich, Norm Smallwood and Alan Todd break down Organization Guidance Systems - what they are, and why they are essential to HR's role in busines...
2020: HRD Thought Leaders on the biggest trends of...
Dave Ulrich, Jill Christensen, Jon Ingham, Katrina Collier and more HRD Thought Leaders predict the trials and transformations that will face the work...
HRD Summit UK 2020 - Sneak Peek
With the HRD Summit 2020 fast approaching, HRD Connect takes a look at what to expect at this year’s landmark event. View article
Amanda Cusdin, Sage: The Big Conversation and real...
In this week's HRD Live Podcast, Amanda Cusdin, Chief People Officer, Sage, sat down Michael Hocking, Editor, HRD Connect, to discuss Sage's mammoth c...
HRD Best of 2019: Culture and Engagement
As 2019 comes to a close, we look back at the top 10 culture and engagement articles, podcasts and interviews of the year. View article
Do You Possess the Top Two Most In-Demand Skills?
Jill Christensen, Employee Engagement Expert, Best-Selling Author and HRD Thought Leader, breaks down the two most important skills in the workplace, ...