Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Emerging technology has reshaped the world of HR this week, as Facebook, Google and 40 other tech companies partner to set benchmarks for AI, Perkbox partner with Talent Pool, Visier further expand Visier People, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Facebook and Google, alongside 40 other tech companies, have united to unveil MLPerf Inference v0.5, a set of evaluation benchmarks for AI. These benchmarks will help in the measurement of AI products, enabling companies to identify optimal product solutions and make sure that they are deploying the right solutions (via Engadget).
- Skillsoft has unveiled its Skillsoft learning solutions for SAP SucessFactors Learning on the SAP App Center. Skillsoft aims to deliver critical enterprise learning to its customers by integrating high-value content in the SAP SucessFactors Learning solution (via Database Trends and Applications).
- Visier has announced new data connector capabilities for Visier People. The aim is to allow customers to access and utilize data from Visier in spreadsheet applications, specialization tools and web applications (via Visier).
More HRD Tech News:
- Perkbox has partnered with talent matching platform TalentPool. The goal of the partnership is to analyze the differences between key perks employees desire in today’s workplaces versus those that employers advertise in most job descriptions (via HR Technologist).
- Alight has announced the acquisition of employee benefits technology provider Hodges-Mace. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions. Alight, with the use of Hodges-Mace’s technology and high-touch enrolment services, will cater to the needs of employers of any size and level of complexity (via HR Technologist).
- Eightfold has unveiled Eightfold RPA Talent Connect to integrate existing talent management systems with its talent intelligence platform. This launch makes Eightfold the first provider of talent solutions that is not limited by the type of legacy systems used by its enterprise customers (via HR Technologist).
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Influencer of the week
We’ve enjoyed a wellspring of HR insight from Andrew Spence this week.
Quote of the week
“The things that were important in the past only become more important in the face of digital transformation. What is essential for leaders embracing a digital mindset is that they remain open to new things, that they maintain a kind of growth mindset and that they are able to trust their employees in order to empower them.”
Following his appearance at the HRD Summit Europe 2019, RAI Amsterdam, June 19th-20th, Moritz Meissner, Head of Digital Learning, Vinci Energies, discussed the role of HR in the digital era, the teething problems of transformation, and how technology will transform HR irrevocably in the near future. Read more.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.