Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Emerging technology has reshaped the world of HR this week, as Facebook, Google and 40 other tech companies partner to set benchmarks for AI, Perkbox partner with Talent Pool, Visier further expand Visier People, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Facebook and Google, alongside 40 other tech companies, have united to unveil MLPerf Inference v0.5, a set of evaluation benchmarks for AI. These benchmarks will help in the measurement of AI products, enabling companies to identify optimal product solutions and make sure that they are deploying the right solutions (via Engadget).
- Skillsoft has unveiled its Skillsoft learning solutions for SAP SucessFactors Learning on the SAP App Center. Skillsoft aims to deliver critical enterprise learning to its customers by integrating high-value content in the SAP SucessFactors Learning solution (via Database Trends and Applications).
- Visier has announced new data connector capabilities for Visier People. The aim is to allow customers to access and utilize data from Visier in spreadsheet applications, specialization tools and web applications (via Visier).
More HRD Tech News:
- Perkbox has partnered with talent matching platform TalentPool. The goal of the partnership is to analyze the differences between key perks employees desire in today’s workplaces versus those that employers advertise in most job descriptions (via HR Technologist).
- Alight has announced the acquisition of employee benefits technology provider Hodges-Mace. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions. Alight, with the use of Hodges-Mace’s technology and high-touch enrolment services, will cater to the needs of employers of any size and level of complexity (via HR Technologist).
- Eightfold has unveiled Eightfold RPA Talent Connect to integrate existing talent management systems with its talent intelligence platform. This launch makes Eightfold the first provider of talent solutions that is not limited by the type of legacy systems used by its enterprise customers (via HR Technologist).
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Influencer of the week
We’ve enjoyed a wellspring of HR insight from Andrew Spence this week.
Quote of the week
“The things that were important in the past only become more important in the face of digital transformation. What is essential for leaders embracing a digital mindset is that they remain open to new things, that they maintain a kind of growth mindset and that they are able to trust their employees in order to empower them.”
Following his appearance at the HRD Summit Europe 2019, RAI Amsterdam, June 19th-20th, Moritz Meissner, Head of Digital Learning, Vinci Energies, discussed the role of HR in the digital era, the teething problems of transformation, and how technology will transform HR irrevocably in the near future. Read more.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.
Establishing an Organization Guidance System
Dave Ulrich, Norm Smallwood and Alan Todd break down Organization Guidance Systems - what they are, and why they are essential to HR's role in busines...
2020: HRD Thought Leaders on the biggest trends of...
Dave Ulrich, Jill Christensen, Jon Ingham, Katrina Collier and more HRD Thought Leaders predict the trials and transformations that will face the work...
HRD Summit UK 2020 - Sneak Peek
With the HRD Summit 2020 fast approaching, HRD Connect takes a look at what to expect at this year’s landmark event. View article
Amanda Cusdin, Sage: The Big Conversation and real...
In this week's HRD Live Podcast, Amanda Cusdin, Chief People Officer, Sage, sat down Michael Hocking, Editor, HRD Connect, to discuss Sage's mammoth c...
HRD Best of 2019: Culture and Engagement
As 2019 comes to a close, we look back at the top 10 culture and engagement articles, podcasts and interviews of the year. View article
Do You Possess the Top Two Most In-Demand Skills?
Jill Christensen, Employee Engagement Expert, Best-Selling Author and HRD Thought Leader, breaks down the two most important skills in the workplace, ...