HRD Tech Roundup - June 3rd 2019
- 4 Min Read
Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology. Collaboration fosters innovation this week, as Cornerstone OnDemand and Bixel Exchange partner to help job seekers build foundational skills, SAP and Skillsoft team up to deliver cutting-edge applications, and Montage and Shaker International join forces to deploy […]
Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Collaboration fosters innovation this week, as Cornerstone OnDemand and Bixel Exchange partner to help job seekers build foundational skills, SAP and Skillsoft team up to deliver cutting-edge applications, and Montage and Shaker International join forces to deploy predictive intelligence to automated hiring workflows.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- Cornerstone OnDemand’s non-profit organization Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation has partnered with the Bixel Exchange Center for Innovation & Technology. Bixel Exchange will use WorkforceReady to bridge the learning gap for the new workforce (via Cornerstone OnDemand).
- ADP has publicly launched its latest offering Wisely Now™. The mobile application for Wisely by ADP called myWisely consists new tools for financial wellbeing. It enhances the ability of instant pay by offering key employer protections (via Online Marketplaces).
- Skillsoft has become an official member in the SAP PartnerEdge program. The program offers enablement tools, benefits and support to deliver cutting-edge applications focused on specific business requirements. The businesses that deploy SAP solutions will be able to make use of Skillsoft’s offerings (via Business Wire).
More HRD Tech News:
- JazzHR has announced its collaboration with cloud-based time and attendance solution Time Rack. The new joint solution will streamline exporting of candidate information from JazzHR to Time Rack, offering an enhanced functionality (via PR Newsire).
- LumApps has been chosen as one of the only ten European startups to join Microsoft’s Partner experience program. The partnership offers enterprises a deeper integration with the Microsoft Officer 365 suite (via HR Technologist).
- Montage has merged with predictive talent intelligence and assessment solutions provider Shaker International. The new organization is yet to be named. It will combine the client base of both the companies and deploy predictive intelligence into automated hiring workflows (via HCM Technology Report).
New HR Tech Spotlight
- BiasSync has unveiled its proprietary tool to assess unconscious bias in large companies and government organizations. The initial phase of the tool will consist of assessments based on race and gender and additional assessments will be developed adhering to the workplace (via PR Newswire).
Tech Founder Q&A
“The days of simple HR systems to process administrative tasks is far behind us, HR technology is here to help guide managers, instill company culture, elevate team members and be a strategic partner in business decisions.”
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this installment of our Tech Founders series, Bart MacDonald, Founder, Sapling discusses the biggest misconceptions behind HR technology, and how to successfully implement this into an organisation.
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Influencer of the week
— Sarah Brennan (@ImSoSarah) May 28, 2019
We’ve been enjoying an engaging combo of talent and culture insight from Sarah Brennan this week.
Tweet of the week
Stories bring data to life and are a critical step in turning the insights from analytics projects into actions and outcomes.@storywithdata, author of the brilliant ‘Storytelling With Data’, is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading experts on da…https://t.co/hRqATwmv6e
— David Green (@david_green_uk) May 30, 2019
Fascinating insight into the true power of analytics from David Green.
Quote of the week
“HR has a huge opportunity to really support the business through the digital transformation process. It is important for HR to be able to understand and connect the business strategy to the workforce strategy. HR’s role is the digital transformation process should be to plan, integrate and align the workforce needs with the business needs.”
Crunchr lay out the future of HR’s role in business strategy, empowered by the rise of HR technology. Read more.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.