Choosing the right end-point assessment organisation (EPAO) is often a time-consuming, challenging and subjective exercise.
With so many factors to consider, it can be difficult to feel confident that you’re getting the best value and service for you and your apprentices.
Which is why we wanted to make this process easier.
We’ve consolidated the collective experience and knowledge gained from our work with hundreds of employers and training providers to develop a simple guide to support you in ensuring your EPAO delivers value for your apprentice.
This objective guide offers a structured formula to help identify your unique needs as an apprenticeship provider, before outlining clear steps that you can take to match your needs to an EPAO that is truly apprentice centric.
Why choose us for apprenticeships
- Our pre-programme support and robust skills assessment tools set apprentices up for success by accurately reviewing their starting points – including our innovative One Assessment tool, which enables apprentices to complete both English and maths initial assessment in 30 minutes
- We offer a range of qualifications for a number of apprenticeship standards, from mandatory to those that are advisory and complement the delivery of particular apprenticeships
- Our Functional Skills qualifications have a market-leading 6-day results turnaround to maximise learner engagement, and offer on-demand and remotely invigilated assessment
- As one of the largest and most well-established EPAOs in the UK, we put provider and apprentice success at the heart of what we do to ensure the best possible outcomes and impact
- Our specialist team provides exceptional service to support you throughout the apprenticeship journey.