Today’s workers have more control over their careers than ever before. They’re more selective over who they work for, the duration of the tenure, and what kind of work they do to fulfil themselves. The emerging workforce also demonstrates an unwavering dedication to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). As a result, the role of CHROs and HR teams has expanded to include a focus on ESG performance in the hopes of attracting and retaining talent (especially those who are highly conscious of who they’re dedicating their skills and time to). How can HR departments establish a strong connection between ESG initiatives and the values and mission of the organisation to ensure it appeals to the cream of the talent crop?
• What are the expanded responsibilities of CHROs and HR teams in relation to ESG performance?
• What potential challenges and roadblocks might HR departments face when integrating ESG into talent acquisition and retention strategies, and how can these be overcome?
• How to demonstrate to employees HR’s commitment to ESG performance by means of tracking clear goals and metrics over time?
• How can HR leaders stay updated on evolving ESG trends, industry standards, and best practices to ensure continuous improvement and learning in talent management?
• Identify specific actions HR teams can take to support and drive ESG initiatives within the organisation.
• Access to methods that foster transparency and effective communication regarding ESG initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement.
• Identifying ways to attract and engage candidates who place importance on sustainability, social responsibility, and ethical practices, and establish the organisation’s reputation based on these principles.
• Knowing how and where to foster partnerships outside the organisation to drive ESG initiatives to attract and retain top talent.
Global Vice President of ESG & Social Innovation
3rd October, 2023 at 12:00-1:00pm BST| Online
Registration is free for people leaders* – all you need to do is complete the form on this page and select this session.
The HRD Collective is learning space designed for senior people leaders to co-create strategies that will shape the future of the industry. With its flexible structure, the HRD Collective is designed for your convenience.
We invite you to attend for the full day of sessions to inform and enrich your People strategy, however we recognize that your time is precious and you may prefer to choose individual sessions, which interest you and suit your availability.
Our digital format allows you to create a bespoke schedule that compliments your diary; all you need to do is select the sessions you want to attend at registration. Plus, you can catch up on any sessions you miss with on demand recordings post-event.
*Places are exclusive to C-level, People Directors, SVP, VP, or Heads of People (or equivalent specialism in talent, learning, D&I, wellbeing, workforce, culture, etc.) from companies with more than 500 employees
Please fill in the form below to register now:
Need more information? Please contact the team at [email protected]