Despite billions of pounds spent each year against increasingly innovative and technologically enhanced techniques, leadership development programmes are failing most of their partipants:
- 59% of talent professionals believe that at most 1-in-10 learners adopt the behaviours taught in their leadership development programmes, while the most optimistic 41% still cap the beneficiaries at 1-in-3
- Scholarly research and managment surveys similarly tend to put an upper bound on adoption rates at 1-in-3
- Some CLOs believe that those surveys and studies are too optimistic, with the realistic adoption rate at about 1-in-20, one a year has passed since the leadership development programme took place.
So why are leadership and development efforts failing? And how can we fix it?
Join Simon Folwer (Director of Client Experience) and the team from AchieveForum for a free 60-minute webinar in Leadership Development that Lasts at 3pm Thursday 17th October BST.
Based on nearly two years of experimentation and research, encompassing the latest in psychology, neuroscience, and behavioural science, we will explore:
- Why leadership behaviour change is so hard and not likely to improve without a radical change in approach,
- Game-changing recommendations for achieving sustained leadership behaviour change.