The circumstances of the past 18 months have brought the importance of the wellbeing of employees into stark relief – 9 in 10 CEOs now say that conducting wellbeing initiatives is driving long-term changes to their business model as a result of the pandemic.
Organisations are finding themselves needing to re-evaluate whether their wellbeing and benefits programmes are still fit for purpose. Priorities and lifestyles are in flux and one-size-fits-all packages have lost all relevance within an increasingly diverse workforce. This disconnect risks a lack of engagement, understanding and ultimately value in your benefits programme.
Join this roundtable, developed in partnership with Legal & General for the opportunity to explore with an intimate group of your peers:
- Raising awareness and growing engagement with your wellbeing and benefits programmes through strong communication plans
- Maximising value through more personalised benefits packages that increase uptake and drive inclusivity.
- The opportunities presented by technology for personalising
- Metrics to measure the accessibility and engagement with your offerings – how is it really performing?
This session will be moderated by Becky Thoseby, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, Ministry of Justice.
Becky Thoseby owns the wellbeing offer for employees at the Ministry of Justice. Her primary focus is creating a culture of wellbeing in the organisation. Recent work includes:
- Running an organisation’s first employee wellbeing survey, a diagnostic tool to target interventions where they are most needed;
- Designing and delivering training for senior leaders, focused on developing self-awareness and behaviour change;
- Changing the picture painted of a high performer to recognise that colleagues with wellbeing issues can still be high performers if the issue is managed well;
- Providing coaching to individual senior managers to address wellbeing issues arising in their areas;
- Designing and delivering training for line managers on how to make wellbeing an integral part of their management approach.
Becky also practices as a wellbeing coach, both privately and as part of her role, and has delivered mindfulness sessions across the Civil Service.
Register for your place here: Meeting Registration – Zoom
All registrations are subject to approval by the events team.
Was this article helpful?