Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
Major players put transformation first, this week. Workforce Solutions integrate with Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone OnDemand become one of several big names to found a non-profit blockchain foundation, Glassdoor announce two new tools, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- WorkForce Solutions has announced the integration of its WorkForce Suite platform with the Oracle Cloud infrastructure. With this integration, WorkForce Software has been named as an Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud preferred workforce management partner for customers with advanced labour scheduling needs in complex industries like manufacturing, retail and the public sector (via HR Technologist).
- Cornerstone OnDemand has announced itself as a founding member of non-profit organization, the Velocity Network Foundation, to support research and development of transformational blockchain technology applications. Joining the bandwagon are 14 other industry leaders namely, Aon’s Assessment Solutions, Cisive, HireRight, Korn Ferry, National Student Clearinghouse, Randstad, SAP, SumTotal Systems, SHL, Ultimate Software, Unit4, Upwork, Velocity Career Labs, and ZipRecruiter (via Cornerstone OnDemand).
- Glassdoor has launched new two new tools: ‘Collections’ and ‘Company Compare’. ‘Collections’ helps job seekers and employees to stay organized during their job search, while by helping them explore, save, and revisit job listings, company reviews, and other content relevant to their job search. ‘Company Compare’ provides job seekers with an easier, faster way to compare two potential employers, helping them compare overall company satisfaction, career opportunities, compensation and benefits, and other key factors (via Employee Benefit Adviser).
More HRD Tech News
- CEIPAL has acquired Zoniac, which is an Applicant tracking System platform for IT Staffing software. The purpose for doing so is to revolutionize and enhance the staffing and recruiting industry by smartly marrying Zoniac team’s expertise and manpower to AI and CEIPAL’s aggressive growth and development goals (via HR Technologist).
- IBM introduced AI to TRIRIGA, its integrated workplace management systems, with an aim to better utilize office space and improve workplace experience by helping people quickly and easily engage with their office spaces. This innovation will give customers an enterprise-wide view of their valuable workspaces, identify occupant trends and patterns down to a single floor, and anticipate and manage employee occupancy needs (via PR Newswire).
- JobDiva has announced a strategic partnership with The Staffing Ninjas, in which the two companies will integrate JobDiva’s ATS and TSN’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) organization. The partnership will help bring new ways to access skilled labour through innovation and training (via HR Technologist).
Top 10 in Digital HR and HR Technology of 2019
What a year it’s been for People Leaders across the globe. Businesses have become more aware of HR’s strategic value in business, effective corporate social responsibility and purpose have become key to talent attraction, employee engagement and corporate culture, and inclusion has gone beyond quotas and keynote sessions, to discussions around whether unconscious bias is a ‘get-out-of-jail-free card’ and stronger initiatives supporting the business value of a more diverse workforce.
With 2019 winding down to a close, we’ve taken a look back over the months to cherry pick the most inspiring articles, interviews and podcasts, featuring our incredible roster of thought leaders and contributors, about digital HR and HR technology. Enjoy!
Check out the full list here.
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet