Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
An impressive array of brand new tools empower the HR function this week, as Kronos launch their next-generation time clock, Slack‘s Workflow Builder takes on HR admin, Docebo launches a new update to its learning platform, and more.
So, what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- iCIMS has integrated with LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect to increase the productivity and efficiency of recruiters. The connector between iCIMS and LinkedIn Recruiter solves critical sourcing challenges employers face, such as repeated toggling between the different platforms, data discrepancies and duplicated efforts across multiple tools (via HCM Technology Report).
- Kronos has launched the next-generation Kronos InTouch DX, the world’s first computerized and intelligent time clock, to combine enterprise-level intelligence, consumer-grade personalization, and the durability of Kronos time clocks to enable digital transformation. The platform also aims to empower employees and managers, whether they are paid hourly or salaried, regardless of their industry (via Solutions Review).
- Slack has launched a new tool, Workflow Builder, that can automate and process requests for PTO and onboarding directly via Slack, to help HR departments save time on administrative tasks. Workflow Builder has already been adopted by e-commerce company Poshmark and software developer HubSpot (via Benefit News).
More HRD Tech News
- Docebo has launched the Docebo 7.8 for enterprises looking to make learning their competitive advantage. It aims to produce a more impactful learning experience for every learner, and empower administrators with the tools they require to develop deeper learning experiences easily (via Yahoo! Finance).
- Phenom People has announced its partnership with FourVision in to enable faster and easier experiences when using the Phenom TXM platform. Organizations will receive a tailored deployment service that Phenom People and FourVision provide together (via Globe Newswire).
- InfoMart has integrated its background screening solutions with hiring platform and applicant tracking system Workable in order to provide mutual clients with a streamlined suite of technology to support their hiring needs. The partnership will provide HR managers with the ability to record and review screening results by sharing information between the two systems (via HR Technologist).
HRD Tech Founders Q&A
“The likes of Apple, Facebook and Google have worked hard at disrupting what a workplace can be. By offering more valuable, convenient and sometimes zany benefits, they’ve become the go-to employers that attract the best talent. But smaller business that don’t have the budget to offer benefits like free dry cleaning, meals and massages have an opportunity to compete by exploring the HR technologies on offer.”
What is the true potential of HR and how can technology help us to achieve it?
In this instalment of our HRD Tech Founders Q&A series, James Herbert, Founder & CEO, Hastee, discusses the huge negative impact of financial stress at work, and how giving employees greater financial freedom can improve engagement, retention, and overall employee wellbeing.
Read this week’s HRD Tech Founders Q&A.
Listen to the HRD Live Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitchr, HRD Connect, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe for a brand new episode every week!
That’s all for this week. If you’d like to get in touch, send us a tweet
Was this article helpful?