Welcome to the HRD Tech Roundup – your one-stop update of everything happening in the world of HR Technology.
All companies great and small partner to foster innovation this week, as OpenSesame partner with SAP to power SuccessFactors, Greenhouse, Gem and Namely team up, Job.com join forces with Jazz HR, and more.
So what’s been happening?
Key Players Announcements:
- OpenSesame announced that it became a member in the SAP PartnerEdge program for the further enhancement of the learning experience for SAP SuccessFactors customers. OpenSesame will leverage SAP PartnerEdge program to deliver deeper benefits through available tools and APIs from SAP software business applications (via Business Wire).
- Greenhouse has announced that it has enhanced its partnerships with all-in-one recruiting platform Gem, and HR platform for midsized companies, Namely. With these integrations, Greenhouse will be able to support automations and connectivity across the suite of solutions that it offers (via PR Newswire).
- Salesforce has unveiled a trio of AI engagement and asset-tagging tools – Einstein Engagement Frequency, Einstein Send-Time Optimization and Einstein Content Tagging (via VentureBeat).
More HRD Tech News:
- Visier has partnered with relationship analytics company TrustSphere to review ONA metrics and widen workforce data side-by-side. Visier customers can now improve decision-making through the integration (via HCM Technology Report).
- GoodTime has announced its collaboration with recruiting software provider SmartRecruiters. The integration of the two will enable recruiting teams to eliminate manual tasks in the interview procedure to improve candidate experience, whilst reducing the time to hire (via PR Newswire).
- Job.com has partnered with small business recruitment solution provider JazzHR. The partnership will merge JazzHR’s hiring solution with Job.com’s AI-powered technology (via HR Technologist).
New HR Tech Spotlight:
- Indiana-headquartered workforce-first safety software company Anvl completed a whopping $2 million in the seed funding round. The participants of the fu nding round included Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, High Alpha Capital and several experienced tech leaders and angel investors, including Steve Cage, who is joining the Anvl board. The funding will be used to grow Anvl’s platform and recruit people in sales, services, engineering and marketing (via Business Wire).
HR Tech Influencer Spotlight:
Who’s been causing a stir in HR Tech this week?
Influencer of the week
Erik Van Vulpen has been a wellspring of excellent HR tech insight this week – well worth a follow!
Quote of the week
“HR teams have used technology for years in different forms, but we now have huge new capabilities because of data, machines, algorithms, etc. There’s therefore a new role in HR, which is what I would call the people economist. This is the ability to take data from lots of different aspects of the environment; the marketplace, inside the organisation, and add insight to this data to add value and help predict, rather than react.”
David Morgan, International HR Director, Kronos, on the changing role of HR in the age of tech, interviewed by Louron Pratt. Read more.
That’s all for this week. Join the conversation below.